Looking for Youth Department Policies?
Look no further! Policies & Procedures, Waiver/Release, and Medical Info/Permission can all be found here
En Espanol? Aqui
Class + Workshop Registration
Registration for all classes is available and accepted up to the first day of class, available enrollment is on a first-come-first-served basis. We strongly encourage registering ahead! Classes must be paid in full at time of registration.
Art Association of Jackson Hole Cancellation Policy During the Spread of Covid-19
If a class is postponed by the Art Association due to coronavirus concerns:
- Participants will still be registered, and we will attempt to reschedule the class at a later date. The studio manager will contact participants when the class is rescheduled, with the original participants having first right of refusal for registration.
- If, at the time of rescheduling, the participant is unable to participate on the new date, and account credit for the full amount of tuition will be offered. Class credits must be used by December 31, 2020.
- If the participant cannot participate and cannot use class credit due to a move, work schedule, etc., they may receive a refund minus a 15% cancellation fee.
If a class or camp is cancelled entirely by the Art Association and not rescheduled, for any reason:
- Participants will first be offered class credit.
- If the participant cannot use class credit, tuition will be refunded in full.
If a class is running as scheduled but a participant cancels due to health concerns:
- If participant is missing one to two sessions, a prorated class credit or an open studio pass equivalent to the amount of time missed (i.e. 2 weekly sessions are missed, participant could opt for a 2 week studio pass in that studio).
- If missing the entire class, class credit of the full tuition will be offered first, to be used by December 31, 2020.
- If the participant cannot, for legitimate reason (i.e. a move, work schedule, etc.), use the class credit prior to December 31, 2020, they can opt to be refunded, less a 15% processing fee.
If an instructor recognizes that a participant is ill during class:
- Participant will be asked to go home until symptoms clear. That participant will be offered pro-rated (or full, depending on circumstance and class/workshop) class credit to be used by December 31, 2020.
- Classes may be cancelled by the Art Association due to low enrollment or other complications. Participants enrolled in these cancelled classes will receive a 100% refund.
If participant cancels more than 7 days prior to the start of the first class, a 15% cancellation fee will be applied to the refund. If participant cancels within 7 days prior to the start of the first class, or after the class has started, no refund is available.
- If, outside of the 7 day window, the participant would like to transfer from one class to another class, or apply the cost as a credit, a 15% transfer fee will be applied.
It is the responsibility of all students and parents to know their sensitivities to the materials that may be used in any of the classes.
Students can obtain a supply list at the time of registration.
Some supply fees may apply in addition to class fees.
The Art Association may use photos taken during classes, workshops, and events for promotional materials.