Looking for Youth Department Policies?
Look no further! Policies & Procedures, Waiver/Release, and Medical Info/Permission can all be found HERE
Class + Workshop Registration
See specific class description for registration deadlines, available enrollment is on a first-come-first-served basis. We strongly encourage registering ahead! Classes must be paid in full at time of registration.
Art Association of Jackson Hole Cancellation Policy During the Spread of Covid-19
In place for registration starting: September 2020
If a class or workshop is cancelled entirely by the Art Association, for coronavirus, scheduling conflicts, or any additional reason:
- A!A Team will communicate directly via email about cancellations and will attempt to reschedule class at the instructor’s discretion and availability.
- Students will be offered options for a refund or class credit for the entire class or prorated for remaining dates canceled, minus the non-refundable registration fee.
If a participant is canceling a registration for a class that is running:
- if cancellation is requested after reserving a spot and is at least 5 business days before the start of class, refund or credit options are available with a 15% cancellation fee.
- if cancellation is requested within 4 business days of the start of class, no refund or credit is available.
- Due to COVID, the safety of students and staff is paramount. Quarantine will be honored, and options for refund/credit with missed classes at any period will be made available.
- The non-refundable registration fee per class ($5.00), once registered, is not available for refund or credit in any circumstance.
It is the responsibility of all students and parents to know their sensitivities to the materials that may be used in any of the classes.
Students can obtain a supply list at the time of registration.
Some supply fees may apply in addition to class fees.
The Art Association may use photos taken during classes, workshops, and events for promotional materials.