Dec 11 | WED | 12:00PM
Registration opens to Members on Dec 9|Non-members on Dec 12
Winter|Spring 2020 class catalogs are now available at the Art Association's Front Desk and in public locations around town. Click here to look at the Winter|Spring 2020 catalog pdf online.
Registration opens to Art Association members at 12 pm noon on Wednesday, December 11.
Registration will open to all on Monday, December 16 at 9 am.
Thank you all so much for your patience with us as we get our new registration system up and running. Currently, our payment processing system has not been set up by the provider, which caused the registration postponement. We do not currently have a definitive date that payments will be functioning online.
Regardless, we will begin to take registrations from members tomorrow, Wednesday, 12/11 at 12pm noon.
There is a possibility that the payment system will still not be functional at that time, so please pay attention to the messages that we will post at the top of the class pages and in the checkout system.
IF THE PAYMENT SYSTEM IS NOT UP AND RUNNING, YOU WILL NEED TO GO THROUGH THE ENTIRE CHECKOUT SYSTEM AS NORMAL, with the exception of filling out your credit card information. Please see below for step by step instructions:
- From the class pages, add classes that you want to register for to your cart. You will see a cart icon on the right side of your screen.
- When you have all the items you want in your shopping cart, click the cart icon to check out.
- Enter your email address when prompted.
- Log in or set up a password. *If the system does not recognize your email, try another email you may have used to register in the past. If the system still doesn't find you, please set up a new account.*
- Be sure to select the correct participant for each class in your cart. Look for the button to change participants if necessary.
- Make sure each of your children has their dates of birth entered in order to be eligible for correct classes.
- Click the CHECK OUT button. If you don't see the checkout button, it is because you don't have a current membership. Add a membership to your cart using the JOIN NOW button. *If you think your membership is current, please add a membership to your cart and checkout anyway, then send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can double-check and refund if necessary.*
- On the payment screen, please look for a message at the top of the page that will indicate if payments are being accepted or not.
- If payments ARE working, you will need to enter your payment information and complete checkout. Make sure to read and accept the waiver at the bottom of the page to continue.
- If payment is NOT being accepted, do not enter any credit card info but scroll to the bottom of the page, read and accept the waiver, and click continue.
- Double-check your order on the review screen. You can return and make edits at this point if necessary.
- If you are satisfied with your order summary, complete the checkout.
- Whether payments are live or not, you will receive a confirmation receipt by email. If you do not receive a confirmation email, your order has not been completed.
- If we cannot accept payments at the time of registration, we will call you to collect payment in the following days, you can drop a check by the registration desk, or you can call the desk with your credit card information.
If you have any difficulty during the process, you can call us at 307-733-6379, x101. Phones may be busy so please leave a message or send an email to email@example.com. We will return emails and messages in the order we receive them.
Contact us for more information