Info for Students
PAYMENT DUE DATES
Payment must be made for each camp, class or session at least 1 week* (7 days) in advance of the start date for a saved registration spot. Classes that do not hit A!A final registration minimums may be canceled.
*Visiting Artist Workshops, due to artist travel/lodging/special planning/student minimums, require registration payment 4 weeks before the start date of any workshop.
For current, detailed refund and credit policies see below.
If you are on the waitlist for a class and an opening becomes available, a staff member will reach out to you if you are interested in being registered. Due to high demand and time sensitivity, priority will be granted on a first come first serve basis. You and other waitlist members will be sent an email about the opening of the class, and the first to respond and finalize registration will get the spot.
Before all programs, students must submit their (or their child’s) paperwork required for the age group outlined below. Please note these documents are applicable for a full year, starting at time of document return. Failure to sign all documents on or before the first class will result in being asked to leave.
Necessary documents Include:
A!A reserves the right to provide a qualified substitute teacher for all classes.
CLASS THEME AND MEDIA FOCUS
Classes will adhere to the theme and media as closely as possible. However, supply shortages or shipping delays during COVID may lead to some changes with the class description as needed.
Art Association of Jackson Hole Cancellation Policy
In place for registration starting: September 2020
If a class or workshop is cancelled entirely by the Art Association, for coronavirus, scheduling conflicts, or any additional reason:
- A!A Team will communicate directly via email about cancellations and will attempt to reschedule class at the instructor’s discretion and availability.
- Students will be offered options for a refund or class credit for the entire class or prorated for remaining dates canceled, minus the non-refundable registration fee.
If a participant is canceling a registration for a class that is running:
- if cancellation is requested after reserving a spot and is at least 5 business days before the start of class, refund or credit options are available with a 15% cancellation fee.
- if cancellation is requested within 4 business days of the start of class, no refund or credit is available.
- Due to COVID, the safety of students and staff is paramount. Quarantine will be honored, and options for refund/credit with missed classes at any period will be made available.
- The non-refundable registration fee per class ($5.00), once registered, is not available for refund or credit in any circumstance.
Updated Refund Policy (Document provided first day of programming)
Directions to Various Studios for Youth Programming
To find the studio for your child’s classes, visit artassociation.org and check the class description to find the location and name of the studios. If you need help finding it, you can always stop by the front desk in the lobby of the Center for the Arts, and they will point you in the right direction!
Borshell Children’s Studio (3rd Floor)
Take the elevator or stairs to the third floor. The children’s studio is in the corner next to the A!A administration offices.
Paint/Print/Drawing Studio (3rd Floor)
Take the elevator or stairs to the third floor. The Paint/Print/Drawing studio can be found next to the restrooms.
Multi-Purpose Youth Studio (2nd Floor)
Enter through the Ceramics door from the small parking lot on the Glenwood side of the building, and go up the stairs. The Multi-Purpose Youth studio area is at the top of the stairs.
Multi-Purpose Adult (2nd Floor)
Enter through the Ceramics door and go up the stairs. The Multi-Purpose Adult side is at the top of the stairs, on the other side of Multi Youth.
Ceramics (Ground Floor)
Go through the outside door from the small parking lot on the Glenwood side of the building to enter the Ceramics Studio on your right.
Loft (2nd Floor)
Go to the registration desk of the A!A, turn right up the stairs. The room with the couches is the loft.